Sunday 25 March 2018

A HUGE THANK YOU!




I am writing this post to say THANK YOU to all the readers of my blog! I really enjoy reading your comments and evaluation of the tools! All of you have really great points. I would like to specifically thank English Language Teaching students studying at An-Najah National University in Palestine. This blog is mainly intended to you since it examines how such tools work in the Palestinian teaching/learning context. I believe you all will make great use of them and will have your own innovative ideas once you start teaching! I apologise for not being able to reply to and interact with all your comments and to discuss various issues related to technology in language teaching with you, but I definitely have read most of your comments and I am absolutely delighted by your critical and linguistic abilities! Your contribution is highly appreciated, and I am looking forward to teaching you all next year! 💖💙💛 We are going to do a great job discovering all these tools and more together!! 


I promise I will be sharing more posts for you since you enjoy reading about technology and language teaching. Take care everyone, and see you soon!


2 comments:

  1. We are waiting for you with all the patience and patience to take your information, your good experiences and your success in the work and also we met before and we liked your treatment and behavior
    batool issa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dont cary i wanna tkanks you for all information that gives us and we will wating you to teaching us.

    ReplyDelete